1. It's by Rhiannon Frater, that alone should make you go woah I need this.
2. Look at that cover! Clearly that girl has some messy eating habits but yay for us it makes an awesome cover.
3. Umm it's Free so really you have no excuse for not at least giving it a shot.
4. This book has Necromancy as well as vampires, interesting combination if I do say so myself.
5. These vampires still play by the rules, no sparkling,no walking in the sun, just pure badass evil.
6. The Summoner. He's sadistic, malicious, and possibly insane ie a great villain!!!!
7. Did I mention it's written by Rhiannon Frater?? *glares at those pointing to #1*
8. Not since Allison Sekemoto from The Immortal Rules has a vampire Heroine kicked so much ass.
9. The Death toll. Since these vampires need Human blood to survive they actually have to kill people to get it. No synthetic TruBlood for these guys.
10. Because I said so, that's why. Or reference back to #3.
Bonus reason: Rhiannon totally references Buffy, which of course is like one of my all time favorite shows!
“What do you privately consult about?”
Haunted houses, exorcisms, that sort of thing,” he answered.
Wow. You're like-”
Don't say it.”
-Giles from Buffy.”
He rolled his eyes. “If I had a quarter for every time someone said
Publication Date: November 24,2008
Author: Rhiannon Frater
Goodreads Page: Click Here
Amazon Page: Click Here To Buy
Again this book is Free for a limited time (I believe the 6th), so I really do encourage you to pick this up and give it a try.
What did you think of my reasons? Is this book something you'd normally read? Do you prefer traditional or modern vampires? Let me know in the comments below. I love reading your responses.