A few weeks back I shared my Zombie Apocalypse Celebrity Survival Team just for a bit of fun. However, I had quite a few people mail me saying you forgot so and so or those aren't good what about adding insert name
. After thinking long and hard I've come up with a few more celebrities I'd love to have on my side if the Zombie Apocalypse happened. So in no particular order here are my second round picks:
1. Les Stroud- I love me some Survivorman. Not only is Les Stroud an awesome survivalist but he just seems like he'd be cool to hang around. Also he has a proven track record surviving in the wild not only in a wide range of climates but also with the barest of supplies. When food in cities and towns become scarce he could help hunt and teach us all what wild edibles are safe to eat.
2. Alexander Skarsgard- Well I know he's been quoted he likes to fish so that's certainly a helpful skill. Also he served in the Navy so a military background is a bonus. Oo and he can drive a boat if needed. Honestly though he'd be my eye candy pick. I mean look at him. Tall, blond haired, blue eyed and fit. Oh my, I think I need a minute........
3. Natalie Portman- If I had to saved any Hollywood Actress it would be Natalie Portman. She's been a personally favorite of mine since debuting in The Professional. Not only is Natalie incredibly smart but I feel she'd be able to hold her own against the undead. Natalie also is very artistic so she could probably help design things to trade. Yes food will be most important but at some point people are going to want stuff to make their lives feel more normal and I have no doubt she could help with that.
4. James Franco- You know I have no real reason why I'd like him on my team. I mean sure James Franco is a great actor and easy on the eyes but I don't really know much about him personally other than him liking art and being homeless while pursuing acting. However, when I was making this list he kept popping up in my head as someone I'd like to have on my team so onto the list he goes.
5. Elijah Wood- I've been a huge fan of Elijah Wood for many years. Sure he's not super tall or built but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be a good addition to the team. I like to think Elijah Wood would make a good Gopher of sorts (think Glenn of The Walking Dead). Plus Elijah Wood is an avid outdoorsman and bonus he knows how to fence!!
Now for this weeks questions:
What do you think of my picks?
Who would you choose?
Would you like to see a final part down the road?
Let me know in the comments below, I love reading your responses!
Well that about wraps up this weeks Zurvival Saturday. Like what you see? Please share! I thank you if you do. Want to check out past Zurvival Satuday's? Click Here
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by Blood Sweat and Books and taking the time to leave a comment! If you find my posts enjoyable please share, it means so much when you do.